- A survey on CMOs’ social funds and other measures during the COVID-19 crisis (April 2020): 20 CMOs from 15 countries reported that they have either used their regular social funds, established emergency funds or a joint fund with the film institute to help authors in financial difficulty due to the crisis. They also support authors via fast-track distributions of royalties, more money distributed, advance payments, donations to other funds and advocacy activities for adequate government support to authors.
- Open letter by Europe’s cultural and creative sectors for ambitious EU budgetary measures to get through the COVID-19 crisis
- Joint film and audiovisual sector COVID-19 statement
- Open letter in support of the cultural and creative sectors during the COVID-19 crisis, initiated by Members of the European Parliament.
- Blog posts: “How COVID-19 contaminates the film sector” and “Authors deserve fairness, not charity” about how the pandemic affects CCIs.