- Covid-19 Emergency Response Fund. Historic England has launched two funds in response to the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Heritage Sector Response Group. A group of national heritage organisations has come together to assess the impact on heritage, to share information and to co-ordinate support and action.
- Working with the Government. In daily contact with the Department for Digital, Culture, Media & Sport (DCMS) and regular contact with the Heritage Minister to discuss heritage issues, including initial responses and for longer-term planning.
- Assessing the impact on heritage organisations to collate comprehensive and consistent information on the impact of Coronavirus.
- Supporting heritage organisations. The National Lottery Heritage Fund launched a short survey to help gauge the impact of the coronavirus pandemic on the people and heritage organisations they work with.