Love Record Stores is returning this year with an event on September 4th, and we’re encouraging all our members and everyone in the independent community to take part and get involved! Whether you’re a label, manager, artist, a distributor, or music fan who wants to support the cause, there are plenty of things you can do.
- Promote the Love Record Stores 2021 on your website. They will be circulating and posting a number of digital event assets as they head towards the event — share and promote these if you can.
- Make available limited edition vinyl releases for Love Record Stores 2021 to be sold on September 4th to help drive revenues for record stores.
- Help curate and provide content for the 24 hour online instore to be hosted at loverecordstores.com and streamed live on the 4th September. All suggestions welcome!
- Set up catalogue price-point campaigns around the event
- Team up and arrange instore artist performances with individual record stores on the 4th of September (Government guidelines & stores permitting)
- Amplify the campaign on your own social media channels using #loverecordstores
For more info on how to get involved, a timeline with deadlines, and itinerary and details of how to get in touch, Love Record Stores has put together a handy guide, which you can download here.
For special releases, LRS ask that you let them know the details by 28 June. Let’s see if we can beat the £1 mill raised for independent record shops in 2021!