Application Deadline: 12pm (midday), 14 October 2021.
Cultural organisations that are properly constituted with a governing document and are able to demonstrate, via cashflow forecast, they are at risk of ceasing to trade viably within 12 weeks of the point of application.
The kinds of organisations that are eligible to apply include:
- private companies (either limited by shares or guarantee) registered at Companies House
- community interest companies (either limited by shares or guarantee) (CICs) registered with the CIC regulator
- charitable incorporated organisations (CIOs) registered with the Charity Commission for England and Wales
- charitable companies or charitable trusts registered with the Charity Commission for England and Wales
- limited liability partnerships registered at Companies House
- partnerships established under a partnership deed/ agreement governed by the Partnership Act 1890 or the Limited Partnerships Act 1907
- community benefit and co-operative societies registered with the Financial Conduct Authority
- Royal Charter bodies
- statutory bodies and other public bodies including Universities and museums who run or maintain cultural services
The lead organisation must either be based in England or can demonstrate that the majority of their work takes place in England.
Find more information here.
Find more information on the Cultural Recovery Fund here.