The arts have played a key part in sustaining individuals and communities during the coronavirus pandemic, even as the sector has been devastated by lockdown and the requirements of social distancing. This webinar examines the transformative effect of the crisis. How will or should the arts re-emerge in the future? A panel of leading experts will discuss this question from Irish, UK and European perspectives.
- Tania Banotti, Director of Creative Ireland
- Maureen Kennelly, Director of the Arts Council
- Neils Righolt, CEO of CKI – The Danish Centre for Arts and Interculture
- Anne Torreggiani, Founder and CEO, The Audience Agency
- Respondent: Dr. Steven Hadley (NUI Galway)
- Chair: Daniel Carey, MRIA, NUI Galway
Read more information about the event and register here. Date and Time: Thu, 25 February 2021, 18:00 – 19:00 EET
Royal Irish Academy based in Dublin, is an all-Ireland, independent academic body that promotes study and excellence in the sciences, humanities and social sciences. It is one of Ireland’s premier learned societies and cultural institutions.