" Collab 4 HY Sust CCI | Open Call for Proposals "Share
Collab 4 HY Sust CCI | Open Call for Proposals
Collab 4 HY Sust CCI, the new innovation incubation project supported by the European Union and coordinated by Materahub, invites creative and cultural organizations from across Europe to participate in a remarkable journey of growth, innovation, and collaboration.
Collab 4 HY Sust CCI is searching for 15 innovative projects that make culture more accessible and connect creators and distributors from culture and creative sectors with their audiences. The project wants to support initiatives that help the cultural and creative industries become more sustainable by using technology and digital advancements, and also bring about positive social changes.
Submissions are welcomed from projects in the early stage of ideation, as well as those that have already made notable progress and are in the implementation or prototype phase. Furthermore, projects that have already shown a positive impact and are seeking support to expand their reach are also eligible for consideration. Whether you have a promising concept or a project that is already gaining recognition, we invite you to submit and make use of the program’s resources and opportunities.
Open Call Topic 1: Audience and Hybrid Approaches
Do you have an innovative idea to engage your audiences and explore hybrid approaches in the realm of contemporary arts, performances, heritage or entertainment? Collab 4 HySust is seeking exceptional initiatives to drive audience participation, improve management of audience monitoring, promote inclusivity in co-creation processes and cross-sectoral collaboration.
Open Call Topic 2: Sustainability in Processes of Collaboration
Are you passionate about promoting sustainable collaborations between culture and other industries? Are you eager to explore collaborative processes that address environmental concerns, gender equality, and inclusive practices? Collab 4 HySust is looking for initiatives that aim to create sustainable change and foster innovation within the value chain of artistic and cultural offerings.
The project encourages a broad spectrum of organizations to submit their projects. This encompasses cultural institutions, nonprofit organizations, startups, social enterprises, academic institutions, community-based organizations, and any other entities engaged in the intersection of culture, science and technology. Collaborations between individuals and organizations with diverse perspectives and resources have the potential to generate impactful and groundbreaking projects in the realm of social change.
Selected initiatives will receive:
- 16 months mentorship from experienced professionals who will guide and support the design, experimentation, and implementation of your innovative practices.
- Acomprehensive training program tailored to enhance managerial, organizational, and design capabilities within your organization.
- A grant of 3.000 EURO to fuel the development and realization of your project.
- Visibility and showcase opportunities in hybrid events.
- See regional network and EU collaboration opportunities.
- July 1st, 2023: Call for submissions opens.
- September 30th, 2023, at 5 PM CET: Application deadline.
- October 2023: Evaluation process ends.
- December 2023: Incubation activities starts.
- Project duration: 16 months.
Deadline: 30 September 2023